Here are the foods for COVID-19 patients that will help them boost their immunity and for fast recovery.
FOODS FOR COVID-19 PATIENTS – These foods are excellent for persons who have the coronavirus and to prevent being infected by the virus.
COVID-19 has indeed affected the world, the lives of many people, and lots of businesses. It has, for a while, seemingly stopped the world from moving after the government of various countries forced the people not to come out of their houses by declaring lockdowns.
The emergence of various variants as the virus mutates over time just added to the burden of many people. It did not only take a toll on our physical health but also on our mental health. It’s dreadful to just stay at home and the paranoia that it has brought knowing that we are all in a battle against an unseen enemy.
Now, if you know someone who tested positive for COVID-19, here are some foods they must eat for recovery and to ease the symptoms:
- Protein-rich foods like to build muscles, repair cell damage, and boost the immunity. Add some fish, lean meat, bananas, nuts and seeds, and legumes on your diet. Protein-rich foods like to build muscles, repair cell damage, and boost immunity. Add some fish, lean meat, bananas, nuts and seeds, and legumes on your diet. Soy-based foods are also high in protein.
- Consume foods with healthy calories. This is needed to boost health and strengthen your immune system. While some are dedicated to stay in shape through calorie counting, you should be dropping this habit if you got the virus. Lack of healthy calories might slow down your recovery. Nuts, seeds, and whole grains are calorie dense foods.
- Fresh fruits and vegetable because they are packed with vitamins and antioxidants. It helps prevent from getting an infection, revive lost nutrients, hydrate the body, and improve your respiratory health. Foods with protein, vitamins A, C, and E, and zinc can boost your immunity.
You must avoid consuming foods that contain oil, sugar, and certain spices because according to a post from the Times of India, they might cause adverse effects on your health.
- Sleep Chart By Age: How Much Sleep Needed For Each Age Group?
- High Cholesterol – Factors and Habits That Increases Cholesterol Levels
What can you say about this? Let us know!