WHAT CAUSES PAIN WHILE URINATING – Doc Liza Ong cited the common reasons why some people are suffering from a painful urination.
Are you experiencing pain when you are urinating lately? It is not a good sign and it must not be ignored. It is important to know what usually causes pain while urinating and what you can do to spare yourself from it.
Pain When Urinating – Dr. Liza Ong Points Out Its Possible Causes
Possible Causes Behind Pain When Urinating According to Dr. Liza Ong
PAIN WHEN URINATING – Doctor Liza Ramoso-Ong pointed out its different possible causes and gave some tips on how to ease it.
One of the disturbing feelings that many people experience is a painful urination. It is really hard most especially when the person suffering from it is a child.
There are different causes of painful urination. Are you one of those who experiences pain when urinating? In a video, Dr. Liza Ong willingly pointed out the possible reasons behind it.
Possible Reason Why There’s Pain When Urinating As to Dr. Liza Ong
1. Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) – This is one of the most popular causes of a painful urination as it is usually one of its symptoms. According to Doc Liza, it can be due to bacteria. A severe UTI may come with fever.
2. Kidney Stones – This is due to the build-up of calcium and uric acid. The doctor described the pain as it feels like someone wants to release waste when there is none.
3. Yeast Infection – A discharge may be spotted and there might be irritation which leads to an itchy sensation as well.
4. Infection on Men – A painful urination for men may also indicate an infection. It may come along with frequent urination at night.
5. Allergy – Dr. Liza Ong cited allergy as one of the possible causes why there is pain when urinating. It may be allergy due to wipes, lotion, or soap among others. It may come along with skin irritation, painful back and bones, and blood in the urine.
In the video, Dr. Liza Ong also gave some tips on what to do if you experience pain when urinating. Here are the pieces of advice from the doctor:
- Undergo a urinalysis.
- Check the color of your urine. It must be clear yellow.
- Always take a bath and observe proper hygiene.
- Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily.
- Avoid having so many partners.
- Relax when you are urinating.
- Urinate before going to sleep.
- Teach the children to go to the comfort room when they will urinate.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below.
READ ALSO: DIARRHEA – Doc Willie & Liza Ong Explain What To Immediately Do