Here are some common diabetes symptoms that you must not ignore.
DIABETES SYMPTOMS – Doc Willie Ong shares important details over common symptoms of diabetes which you must never ignore.
The signs and symptoms you are feeling will determine if you have a health problem or none. Now, how can you tell if you have a diabetes?
Diabetes is a condition which involve problems with the hormone insulin. High blood sugar from diabetes can damage your nerves, eyes, kidneys, and other organs. It has few different types: Type 1, Type 2, Prediabetes, and gestational.
Here are some of the signs and symptoms of type 1 and type 2 diabetes:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing sores
- Unusual weight loss or weight gain
- Yeast infection
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive appetite
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Itching in groin or vagina
- Increased urination
Type 1 diabetes cannot be prevented but there are ways to help treat prediabetes, type 2 diabetes and gestational diabetes which includes the following:
- Eating healthy foods by choosing foods lower in fat and calories and higher in fiber. Opt for fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Get into doing more physical activity everyday or at least, take 30 minutes to be active doing moderate physical activity a day such as brisk daily walk, riding your bike, and swimming.
- Lose weight if you are overweight. Losing excess pounds has a number of benefits such as healthier heart, more energy and improved self-esteem.
Age, genes, environmental factors, age, lifestyle, being overweight, family history, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and other conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or high triglycerides are some of the factors increasing risk of diabetes.
- Doc Willie Ong On Right Amount Of Exercise That A Person Must Do
- Liver Cirrhosis Causes: What are the Causes and Symptoms Of This?
What can you say about this? Let us know!