Here’s the proper exercise for you as per Doc Willie Ong, a health expert.
DOC WILLIE ONG – Public health expert Doc Willie Ong shares proper exercises that a person of particular age bracket must do.
A regular exercise along with healthy lifestyle go a long way to live a happy. If you’re a busy person with a sedentary job and you haven’t yet changed your exercise habits, it’s not yet too late. Start slowly and find ways to stay fit. And to get the most benefits, you must know the right amount of exercise you need based on your age.
For children 5 to 12 years old:
- Being active for an hour everyday is highly suggested doing activities such as running, walking, playing outside games, doing house chores, going up and down the staircase and among others.
For teenagers 13 to 20 years old:
- Doing physical activities 1 hour everyday and playing sports like basketball, volleyball, swimming, gymnastics, and among others. Also, they can start muscle strengthening and flexibility exercises and start using gym equipment such as weights and do stretching exercises.
For adults 21 to 45 years old:
- Be active for 30 minutes to 1 hour every day and be physically active even work such as taking the stairs. Do some activities to strengthen your muscles, play sports, dancing, and do jogging.
For older adults 46 to 59 years old:
- Take 30 minutes everyday to be active but reduce doing extreme exercises and sports such as basketball, football and running. Improve your sense of balance and start doing yoga, tai-chi, dancing, and swimming.
For seniors 60 to 79 years old:
- Remain active for 30 minutes everyday and reduce workout intensity. Instead of jogging, do walking.
For old people 80 years and above:
- Ask your doctor about what you can do most especially if you have a health problem.
See the full post below:
- Liver Cirrhosis Causes: What are the Causes and Symptoms Of This?
- Mental Health – These Things Accordingly Harm Your Mental Health
What can you say about this? Let us know!