Dr. Willie Ong reveals common sickness of both men and women.
COMMON SICKNESS – The medical expert Dr. Willie Ong reveals and shares the common sickness of both men and women that they usually get as they get older.
As we all grow older, we tend to feel something in our body that sometimes leads to deterioration of health. With this, in order to be aware, the medical expert Dr. Willie Ong shared something about the sickness of men and women and the ways on how to deal with it.
Here are the common sickness of men:
- Headache – Usually, this causes by stress and called as Tension Headache. To ease the pain, try to gently massage the sides of the head. press the area between the eyebrows, and massage the forehead and the bone at the back of the ears.
- Insomnia – Dr. Ong advised to drink chamomile tea with honey at night and rave its smoke to relax your body. Also, eat a banana to avoid stress.
- Diabetes – Always see to it that you monitor your blood sugar. Just avoid sweet and fatty foods, soft drinks and sweet juices, and reduce rice intake.
- Cancer – Eat foods that contains elements which can fight off cancer cells such as tomatoes, carrots, squash, green tea, curry powder, garlic, onion, leeks, cabbage, cauliflower, tofu, and eggplant.
Here are the common sickness of women:
- Lump in the breast – Women aging 20 and up must know the method on how to search for this lump in that area by using the two fingers. And if there is any lump, get a check up immediately.
- Ulcer – Don’t go hunger yourself. Always eat in small yet frequent meals and the same goes when drinking water.
- Menstrual Cramps – Rest and sleep if you are suffering menstrual cramps. Take a warm bath and put something warm as well on your abdomen. And if the pain is becoming unbearable, take Ibuprofen twice a day after a meal.
- Hyperventilation Syndrome – This causes difficulty in breathing, numbness in feet, lips, and hands, dizziness, and fast heartbeat. This is due to the decrease of carbon dioxide in the body.
- DIET TIPS – Very Simple Tips & Ways To Lose Weight According To Doc Willie Ong
- Bad Habits That May Make You Get Older According To Doc Willie Ong
What can you say about this? Let us know!