Here are some bad habits you must stop in order to be healthy and get young-looking.
BAD HABITS – Check out these bad habits and ways that ultimately affect your overall health that you probably don’t know yet.
Health is wealth, truly. Sometimes some people tend to realize this a bit late in their life and with all these means to search, technology, and internet, were are given the chance to know essential tips on how to stay healthy to avoid certain diseases.
Now, in order to get young-looking and healthy, you must avoid these bad habits based on Doc Willie Ong:
- Eight years will be deducted in your life if you are not being careful when having sex. Avoid looking for a lot of partners to do this and stay loyal to your wife instead. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Gonorrhea, Herpes, and HIV-AIDS are the possible diseases you might obtain. Also, use protection if needed.
- Smoking truly kills and a lot studies have already proven this. Smokers die first compared to those who don’t and this takes away eight years of ones life. Smoking can also ultimately cause diseases such as cancer in heart, lungs, stomach, colon, and prostate.
- Avoid unhealthy foods as this takes away four years of your life. Fats, sugar, and salt must be taken in a minimal amount only as these foods cause diseases in heart, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Also, limit your intake of butter, margarine, cake, oil, sweetened drinks, and soft drinks.
- Refusal to go to a doctor for check up will surely put your life at risk. Make it a point in your life to go see a doctor if you are not feeling right or something is wrong in your body in order to prevent illnesses and to be given immediate cure.
- Lack of exercise lessens life by seven years. Spend at least an hour to exercise in three to five days in a week in order to avoid diabetes, heart diseases, and arthritis. Exercising also helps you maintain an ideal weight as per the video from the said medical expert.
- Vital Signs – How To Get Heart Rate & Respiratory Rate By Doc Willie Ong
- Delayed Monthly Period – Dr. Liza Ong Shares Reasons Behind This
- TIPS FOR HEALTHY HEART – Doc Willie & Doc Liza Ong Reveal What To Do
What can you say about this? Let us know!