BENEFITS OF LEMON WATER – Whether for weight loss or for health purposes, here are the reasons why lemon water is the best choice of drink.
Consistently drinking lemon water is the best way to reap its health benefits it has. It is a famous drink to lose weight and here are the reasons why you should drink this.
Lemon Water: Reasons Why You Must Drink This For Weight Loss
Here are the reasons why lemon water is helpful in losing weight.
LEMON WATER – These are reasons as to why lemon water is a perfect aid for your weight loss goals and what you can infuse to it.
Aside from pure water, what’s helpful as well is well is infusing it with some lemon for a refreshing tasted and a list of some health benefits. There are also claims that it has powerful weight loss benefits, help improve digestion, and detox the body.
In making lemon water, you are just simply adding the juice of the lemon to the water which can be infused with few springs of mint, a teaspoon of maple syrup or raw honey, a slice of fresh ginger, a dash of cinnamon, or a sprinkle of turmeric for a health boost and added flavor.
And below are the reasons why this drink is a best aid for your weight loss:
- If not added with any sugar, this drink almost contains no calories. Half a lemon to a glass of water is just 6 calories.
- It can boost your metabolism in such a way that a glass of hot lemon water kick-start your metabolism and turn your body into calorie burning-mode early.
- A glass before a meal can easily fill you up which prompts you to eat less eventually resulting to weight loss.
- Aside from weight loss, lemon water with green tea also prevents serious health conditions such as some types of cancer as per an article from Vitagene.
- The acidity that the lemon has is actually good for digestion.
- Water may be the best option for some detoxification but adding it with lemon can bring more benefits.
In order to reap any health benefits of this drink, you must take it consistently. Also, fresh lemon is always the best option compared to the bottled ones. You can drink it hot or cold with some slices of fresh citrus fruits like limes and oranges, or cucumber.
- Overactive Bladder Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, & Prevention
- Leg Cramps At Night Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
What can you say about this? Let us know!