These tips to avoid hearing loss are effective and suggested by Doc Willie Ong.
HEARING LOSS – Here are some tips and ways from Doc Willie Ong on how to protect your hearing ability and prevent loss of hearing.
You never the importance of something until its gone. This is which is why to be grateful and giving importance to what we have right now is essential. This thought goes the same with our sense of hearing. Sometimes, we take this particular ability of us for granted without knowing that our habits are already damaging it.
Now, here are some tips from Doc Willie Ong to avoid loss of hearing:
- Volume down – Noise and loud sounds are the worst damages you could ever do to your ears. Let your volumes down listening to your favorite music or podcast to avoid deafness. Also, attending to many rock concerts might cause mild hearing loss and tinnitus or ringing of the ears.
- Noisy surroundings – Prevent yourself from going to places with loud sounds. Wear earplugs to muffle the sounds and there are studies which have actually shown that you are at higher risk of heart attack due to loud sounds.
- Earplugs – If sunglasses are for the eyes, then, the earplugs is to protect the ears. According to some studies, being exposed to prolonged sounds greater than 85 decibels for over 8 hours might lead loss of hearing.
- Avoid putting anything inside your ear – Experts say that people must stop using cotton buds to clean the inner ear as it might damage the eardrum. Use the buds to clean the outer part instead.
- Keep dry ears – When taking a bath, try to avoid not letting the water get inside your ears.
- Keep ear gadgets clean – Always clean your headphones or earplugs so that germs will not get inside your ears.
See full post below:
- Diabetes Symptoms: Common Symptoms You Shouldn’t Neglect
- Doc Willie Ong On Right Amount Of Exercise That A Person Must Do
What can you say about this? Let us know!