List of Cancer Warning Signs You Must Not Take For Granted
CANCER WARNING SIGNS – Here is a list of the initial signs that you must not ignore as they may be indicating the growth of cancer.
One of the diseases that many people are afraid of is cancer. Truths be told that a lot of people lost their lives to this disease that comes in different types.
You can have it in the blood, in your skin, in your eyes, in your colon, etc. Undeniably, colon cancer is one of the most popular serious diseases and it is hard to treat.
The diagnosis of cancer plays an important role. The earlier it is detected, the higher is the chance of treatment and recovery. It comes in stages and treatment may work to one person but not to another person.
One of the best ways to prevent this disease or to avoid detecting it a later stage is to know the different cancer warning signs. These signals must not be ignored as the earlier the diagnosis, the better.
The cancer warning signs may be common symptoms but it can also give hints when it is referring to the said serious health conditions. Based on an article on Right Home Remedies, here is a list of what you must not take for granted:
- Cough or dry throat. These two are common health conditions. However, according to the article, if it is flu, it must go away within a week.
- Blood in the urine. This sign has a bigger chance of referring to a Urinary Tract Infection or more commonly called as UTI. However, if the treatment is done and still the same thing happens, it might be a more serious medical condition.
- Lumps in the body. This is the most popular initial sign of cancer. If you’ve noticed it in a part of your body and it does not go away and keeps on growing, it is better to schedule a check-up right away.
- Blood in cough. A persistent cough is already a concern and spotting some blood in your cough has a big chance of pointing to the serious medical condition. Have it checked by a doctor.
- Sweating at night. If you usually experience sweating even when the air-conditioning is on at night, it is best to visit a doctor. It can be a sign of lymphoma cancer.
- Persistent bone or joint pains. Based on the article, these kinds of pain may also indicate a more serious medical condition apart from arthritis. It can be a sign of leukemia.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.