List of Symptoms of Vitamin C Deficiency You Must Not Ignore
SYMPTOMS OF VITAMIN C DEFICIENCY – Here is a list of the signs which you may not notice but actually indicating an insufficient Vitamin C intake.
To stay healthy, you must be willing to turn the healthy activities into habits. You can’t just choose to be healthy on times you feel the need to do so.
Also, it requires maximum effort. There is a need for a healthy diet, the discipline to minimize the unhealthy food, and enough rest and sleep. Although these are daily tasks, having a healthy body is really worth it.
Also one of the things you must make sure is that you get enough vitamins. A deficiency in a certain vitamin may result in several conditions.
Let us take for example Vitamin C which is undeniably the most common among the many vitamins for the health. Despite that it is common, it must not be taken for granted.
There are signs that indicate an insufficient Vitamin C in-take. Based on an article on Healthline, here is a list of the symptoms of Vitamin C deficiency:
- rough and bumpy skin as Vitamin C plays a role in the production of collagen which is essential for a healthy skin
- bright red hair follicles as they are caused by the breakage of the tiny blood vessels on the surface of the skin
- easy bruising occurs due to the low production of collagen
- slow healing of wounds take place because of very little or slow production of collagen
- weak bones and being at risk for bone conditions like osteoporosis and fracture as found by a research based on the article
- poor body immune system as Vitamin C is essential for the immune cells to fight infection and destroy the pathogens that cause diseases
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.