List of Symptoms of Vitamin A Deficiency You Must Not Ignore
SYMPTOMS OF VITAMIN A DEFICIENCY – Here is a list of the signs showing that you might be lacking from Vitamin A.
There are several fat-soluble vitamins that are needed by the body to keep it healthy. These vitamins can be taken from the food included in our diet.
One of the fat-soluble vitamins your body needs is Vitamin A. It can be taken from meat, dairy products, fish, and eggs. The body also has the capacity to convert the carotenoids from fruits and vegetables to the said vitamin.
Aside from eating healthy food and getting enough rest and sleep, another way to keep the body healthy is to make sure you are not deficient on any vitamin or nutrients.
Let us take for example the Vitamin A. There are symptoms of Vitamin A deficiency you must not take for granted:
- Dry Skin. Vitamin A is essential for the production and the repair of the skin cells. Also, this vitamin helps fight inflammation. Not having enough of it may result to eczema and other skin problems.
- Night Blindness. Do you experience having vision struggles at night? A deficiency on Vitamin A can be one of the causes.
- Delayed growth of the body. This can usually happen among children. Vitamin A is necessary for the proper growth of the body.
- Frequent infections. Among the symptoms of Vitamin A deficiency are chest and throat infections. Some studies support that this vitamin helps deal with such infections.
- Slow healing of wound. Based on the article, vitamin A is necessary in the production of collagen that is an important component for a health skin.
- Acne breakouts. Are you having a problem with acnes? It might be caused by a Vitamin A deficiency as well since among the roles of Vitamin A is to fight skin inflammation.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.