Here are some nutrient deficiency symptoms that you probably don’t know yet.
NUTRIENT DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS – These are the signs and symptoms in a person of having not enough nutrients you must watch out for.
The body certainly needs various vitamins and minerals for its development and prevention of diseases. The body doesn’t produce these but micronutrients are found in foods. The nutrients we put in our body depend on the food we eat – the healthier the choices, the healthier the body will be.
If the body does not receive the adequate amount of nutrients it needs, this might lead to certain health problems such as digestion problems, skin disorders, stunted or defective bone growth, and dementia.
Check out the symptoms below and the reason why you’re experiencing them:
- Massive hair loss might be due to a lack of iron. Eat foods rich in iron like lean beef, poultry, spinach, beans, and cashew.
- The fatigue you cannot explain or without any causes may be because of low vitamin D. Get early sun exposure or eat tuna, salmon, and fortified foods like milk, OJ, and cereal.
- Burning mouth syndrome could be due to a lack of B vitamins like folate, thiamin, and B6. Be sure to eat beans, bananas, spinach, and fortified cereals.
- Dry skin is an indication of low vitamin A. To avoid drying and scaling, consume leafy green vegetables, orange vegetables, and orange fruits.
- The cracks at the corner of the mouth could be an indication of low iron or B vitamins like riboflavin. Eat eggs, lean meats, milk, and green vegetables.
- A swollen tongue is possible because of low in iron or B vitamins like folic acid, niacin, riboflavin, and B12. Eat fish, milk, eggs, and fortified cereals as per an article from WebMD.
- Unusual bruises can be because of low vitamin C. Focus on eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Metabolism Booster: Effective and Safe Ways To Speed Up Metabolism
- Gas Pain Treatment: Effective Ways To Ease and Treat Gas Pain
What can you say about this? Let us know!