Health tips about signs that your body tells you that you lack in vitamins.
HEALTH TIPS – Here are the five (5) signs according to Doc Willie Ong which your body tells you that you lack and deficient in vitamins.
The key factor to a healthier life is getting active and a well-balanced and nutritious diet which has many benefits. And when you are lacking vitamins, here are some signs that you need to hear and give attention to as your body is trying to tell you.
Here are the signs that you are vitamin deficient:
- Nails – One sign that you lack in vitamins is through your nails. It is brittle, ridged, pitted, and has discoloration. Vitamins for nails and for hair as well is Biotin or the Vitamin B7. Do eat nuts, milk, yogurt, meat, fish, dairy, spinach, broccoli, sweet potatoes, banana, and among others.
- Mouth – Canker sores and dry and cracked lips is a sign that you lack in Vitamin B and iron. Foods rich with this vitamin and iron are meat, fish, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, egg, and many more.
- Gums – If your gums unusually bleeds oftentimes, you might have Vitamin C deficiency which for immunity, healing wounds, and antioxidant which you can get from green leafy vegetables.
- Eyes – If your eyes get blurry especially at night and has white spots on it (Bitot Spots) means you lack in Vitamin A. You can get vitamin A in foods such as sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, apple, papaya, broccoli, and many more. Moreover, it not safe to take Vitamin A in form of supplements according to studies.
- Hair – If you are suffering hair loss, this is one sign you lack some nutrients. When it comes to hair, there are a lot of vitamins needed such as iron, zinc, linoleic acid, niacin (vitamin B3), and biotin (vitamin B7). Doc Willie Ong suggests foods such as broccoli, peanuts, chicken, bell peppers, mush room, beans, tomatoes, carrots, eggs, and many more.
Watch the video below:
- Kidney Damaging Habits – Things We Do That Damage The Kidney
- LUNGS HEALTH – How To Clean Your Lungs According To Doc Willie Ong
What can you say about this? Let us know!