Lungs health and cleansing as per Doc Willie Ong.
LUNGS HEALTH – Here are the things we should know on how to properly take care and cleanse our lungs according to Doc Willie Ong.
The lungs is a pair of spongy, air-filled organs located on either side of the chest (thorax) and this surely plays a great role in body through breathing. It feeds oxygen to the different parts of the body. And just like the rest of the body’s organs, our lungs need daily care and attention. The most important function of the lungs is to take oxygen from the environment and transfer it to the bloodstream.
- The left and right lungs are in different sizes.
- Smoking is the biggest cause of lung-related diseases.
- Pathway of breathing: down the throat into the trachea to the lungs through the right and left main bronchi to the smaller bronchi airways to the even smaller bronchiole tubes to the alveoli
What causes increased phlegm production in lungs?
- Air Pollution
- Diseases like asthma, COPD, emphysema, pneumonia, tuberculosis, cystic fibrosis, etc.)
What to do?
- Steam inhalation (the moist air gets in the lungs cleansing the blocked passages and gives relief to congestion)
- Controlled coughing
- Postural drainage
- Chest Clapping
- Healthy foods (such as plantain leaf, fish and poultry, walnut, ginger, beans, apple, pistachios, apricot, broccoli, green tea, orange fruits and vegetables, etc.)
- Drink a lot of water
***Note: The lungs are self-cleaning but in order to keep them well and in shape, you must help it for the sake of your health and preventive and lifestyle.
Watch the video below:
- Good Carbs – How To Make The Right Choices? Doc Willie Ong Explains
- STRESS – Diseases That You Can Possibly Obtain Because Of Stress
What can you say about this? Let us know!