Stress and the diseases it can possibly cause.
STRESS – Here are the diseases that you can possibly obtain caused by stressing too much according to Doc Willie Ong and some tips to prevent stress.
A feeling of emotional or physical tension is perceived as feeling stressed and no one wants to experience this kind of heavy feeling. However, this all depends on what you are, how you see life, and how you handle things. This is your body’s reaction to certain demands, however, this also has effects on our health.
Here are some diseases that it can cause:
- Headache and neck pain
- Ulcer (caused by tightening of muscle due to neck pain)
- Chest Pain
- High Blood Pressure
- Difficulty in breathing, palpitation, and nervousness
- High sugar level or diabetes
*A good conversation, window shopping, laughing, writing down what’s making you anxious, sleeping, helping, praying, and seeing the doctor are just some of the great ways, of good intention with good results, to do in order for you to keep your attention away from what’s stressing you out.
Watch the video below about the diseases that can be triggered by this:
And here are some foods to relieve this condition:
- Banana (it has a component that makes you feel more relaxed)
- Nuts (aside from easing it, this is also a healthy snack only that you must avoid the salty ones)
- Vegetables (kangkong, broccoli, carrots, etc.)
*Ultimately, main factors and tips to avoid this is through eating healthy and getting active through exercising.
- Eating Healthy
- Going Outside
Watch the video below about this:
- HEALTH TIPS – You Should Avoid Doing These Things After Eating
- SILENT STROKE – What Is Silent Stroke? Doc Willie Ong Explains Important Details
What can you say about this? Let us know!