The good carbs and the bad carbs according to Doc Willie Ong.
GOOD CARBS – Doc Willie Ong cites types of foods which are identified as the good and bad carbs to make the right choices for a healthier overall state.
Eating foods with carbs is such a controversial topic in every argument. It accordingly causes type 2 diabetes and obesity, thus, people should avoid consuming such while it is known as the provider of energy. With this, Do Willie Ong explained and clarified some things about carbohydrates which you probably don’t know yet.
Good Carbs Foods:
- Vegetables (all types best to eat a variety of it every day)
- Whole fruits (apples, bananas, strawberries, etc.)
- Legumes (entils, kidney beans, peas, etc.)
- Nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.)
- Seeds (Chia seeds, pumpkin seeds)
- Whole grains (Choose grains that are truly whole, as in pure oats, quinoa, brown rice, etc.)
- Tubers (Potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.)
- Wheat Bread
- Brown rice
Bad Carbs Foods:
- Sugary drinks
- Fruit juices
- White bread
- Pastries, cookies and cakes
- Ice cream
- Candies and chocolates
- French fries and potato chips
Benefits of Carbohydrates:
- Energy for body
- To sleep better
- Prevent diseases
- Control weight
- To keep sharp memory
- to improve mood
- source of fiber to the body
- To prevent blood clot
- Improve digestive system
- nutrient for athletes
What to remember?
Bread and rice are not really that bad only to take it in a moderate amount just to give the body enough nutrients and energy for everyday, for growth, and for healthy diet. And for those whose work require too much energy, it is also important eat foods with good carbs. A person needs a meal with protein, carbs, and fats and vitamins and minerals.
Watch the video below:
- Weight Loss Tips – Doc Willie Ong On Losing Excess Pounds In Fast Way
- SUPER FOODS – Cheap Yet Nutritious Foods For Good Health
What can you say about this? Let us know!