Here are some tips from Doc Willie Ong about eye bags and dark circles.
DOC WILLIE ONG – Public health expert Doc Willie Ong explains tips on how treat and reduce eye bags and dark circles under your eyes.
Distracting and not pleasing to some are the eye bags and dark circles under the eyes. Out in the market are products which claim to be effective in de-puffing and lightening the under eyes but these don’t always work.
And Doc Willie Ong, about this matter, has suggested some effective methods to shrink the puffiness quickly and advised some few lifestyle changes to create a long term benefit to your appearance.
With this, here are some tips from the famous and trusted health expert as per his post:
- Sleep for seven (7) to eight (8) hours a days. In some cases, if you find it difficult to sleep at night, just close your eyes.
- Refrigerate cucumber slices and put it in your eyes for 15 minutes. The coldness can constrict blood vessels quickly for temporary relief. You can also use chilled spoon.
- Apply tea bags for the caffeine it contain is a powerful antioxidants and can improve blood flow in the eyes. Soaked it in warm water and refrigerate.
- Always drink water to keep yourself hydrated. Take at eight (8) to ten glasses. Dehydration can contribute to under-eye bags.
- Avoid foods or other objects that you are allergic to. Allergies can cause puffy, dark circles under your eyes while you can also experience redness or watery, itchy eyes.
- Keep a positive outlook in life and manage stress.
In rare cases, under-eye bags could be a result of an infection or other medical issues that will need a medical attention.
- Street Foods: Reasons Why You Must Avoid Ihaw-Ihaw and Other Street Foods
- Varicose Veins Causes, Prevention, and How To Treat Them
What can you say about this? Let us know!