List of Curry Powder Benefits for the Human Body
CURRY POWDER BENEFITS – Here is a list of the surprising health benefits of this popular spice.
A lot of dishes require spices when cooking and many people are also into adding spice whenever they are doing magic in the kitchen. Are you one of those who love spices?
One of the most popular spice is the curry powder. It is used in several well-known dishes like the famous Pinoy dish chicken curry.
Based on Healthline, the curry powder may actually be made of several other spices such as coriander, turmeric, cumin, and chili pepper among others.
It may also contain black pepper, ginger, and mustard seeds. The fennel seeds and the curry leaves may not be out from the list.
Considering that it is a mixture of many spices, it brings a lot of health benefits as well. Based on the article, here is a list of some of the curry powder benefits for the body:
- It got anti-inflammatory properties. This property is because of its turmeric content. This spice contains curcumin, a pigment that helps prevent inflammation.
- It promotes healthy heart. Research found that curry powder can help boost blood flow and improve the functioning of the blood vessels.
- It helps prevent cancer growth. Based on the article, also one of the curry powder benefits is its ability to prevent cancer because of its curcumin content. It is a potent cancer-fighting compound.
- It boosts brain health. Researches found that curcumin also plays a role in improving the health of the brain. It can help prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Curry powder got antifungal and antibacterial properties. This spice contains cumin and coriander which were both found to have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.