KIDNEY PROBLEM SYMPTOMS – There are some health signs that you should never ignore as they may be pointing to a kidney disease already.
Many people discovered their kidney problem late because they were not aware of the signs. It is an edge to know the kidney problem symptoms so you can address it early if they show on you or someone close to you.
Kidney Disease Warning Signs You Must Not Ignore
Guide on the Kidney Disease Warning Signs That Prompt A Need for Doctor’s Visit
KIDNEY DISEASE WARNING SIGNS – Here is a guide on the early signs prompting a possibility of a kidney problem.
Undeniably, a lot of people discovered their health problem when it was already at a later stage because the early signs were ignored. Most of the time, it is because the signs can be common and may refer to health conditions that are easily treated.
If you really want to stay healthy, it is important to get to know your body and health condition very well. In this way, you can recognize if health warning signs are appearing. In case it does, it is best to have a check-up the soonest time possible.
Let us take for example the kidney problem. It is one of the hardest and most expensive to treat. The kidneys are the organs that work for the cleansing of the body. There are kidney disease warning signs before a kidney condition may come to worst.
Based on an article on Right Home Remedies, here is a list of some of the kidney disease warning signs that you must not ignore:
- Swollen ankles and feet. Sodium retention can lead to the inflammation of ankles and feet and there is retention of sodium if the kidney is damaged.
- Sleeping difficulties. It is due to too much toxic elements in your body that happens because of impaired kidneys.
- Itchy skin. Impaired kidneys may result to imbalance in minerals and lack of nutrients in the blood further leading to skin problems.
- Blood in urine. If the kidney is damaged, the filtration system is not well. Blood may be spotted in the urine.
- Protein deposits around the eyes. Based on the article, some puffiness around the eyes may be one of the kidney disease warning signs. These are leakage of proteins in the urine.
- Back pain. Some pain your lower back may also be an indicator of a kidney problem. The pain may extend to your bladder area and you may also experiencing cramping muscles. It is due to the imbalance of the minerals in the body.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.
READ ALSO: BLOOD SUGAR – Symptoms of Low and High Blood Sugar