Doc Willie Ong on first aid for high blood pressured so as to avoid other complications.
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE – This is what to do, according to Doc Willie Ong, if you encounter a person suffering from hypertension
A lot of people have hypertension. This is a common condition where the blood pressure spikes up to unhealthy level. The more blood that the heart pumps, the narrower the arteries become which results to higher blood pressure.
Now, if a person is having hypertension, here’s what you should do:
- Keep the person relaxed by letting him breathe deeply and slowly. This is one effective way to lower blood pressure.
- Let the patient take his maintenance medicine.
- Give the patient medicines for his condition if this happens:
- if blood pressure is over 140/90 and the person is suffering from headache, dizziness, or chest pains
- if the blood pressure is 160/100 or higher
- First aid medicines that doctors accordingly give usually are Clonidine 75 mcg and Captopril 25 mg which both are to be taken orally.
- Some hypertension cases is caused by anger, tension or pain.
Hypertension can easily be detected which makes it easy for you to work with your doctor to control it. Moreover, what’s more important is early detection of this condition.
If it becomes severe, some symptoms will exhibit to which some of it are headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, flushing, dizziness, chest pain, visual changes, and blood in the urine. Medical attention is needed.
Healthy diet and lifestyle, physical activities, healthy weight, and stress management, are just some of the ways to control what causes your hypertension.
See post below:
- Dark Underarms? Here Are Some Natural Ways To Whiten This
- Skin Cancer Warning Signs – Indications That You Might Have Skin Cancer
What can you say about this? Let us know!