Doc Willie Ong Gives Tips On How To Lessen Frequent Farting
FARTING – Does it happen to you frequently? Here are some tips from doctor Willie Ong on how to lessen it and spare yourself from embarrassment.
Have you ever been in a situation wherein the room is very quiet and you farted loudly? How about riding in an elevator and there are just the two (2) of you and suddenly there is that smelly fart filling the area?
Undeniably, farting can place you in numerous embarrassing situations. If you are frequently experiencing it, there is also a higher chance that you will be caught in a humiliating experience although it is normal to fart.
In a video, Doc Willie Ong cited that there are two (2) main reasons why a person farts – the air entering the body through the mouth or due to the digestion of the food in the stomach. Aside from it, there are other possible causes:
- talking too much
- talking while eating
- eating fast which results to improper digestion
- eating candy, chewing gum and food that contains air like beans, noodles, corn, and cabbage
- drinking soda with bubbles
- lactose intolerance
In the video, Doc Willie Ong gave some tips on how to lessen your farting if you are frequently experiencing it. The normal range is 10-25 times daily. Here is a list of what you can do in case you are going beyond it:
- Reduce your in-take of candy, chewing gum, and food that contains air like beans, corn, noodles, and cabbage and drinks like soft drinks
- Chew your food properly, don’t eat fast, and avoid talking while eating
- Reduce your meal and avoid eating different food in one meal
- Exercise to regulate your bowel movement
- Avoid stress
- Don’t sleep facing the fan or air-conditioner
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below.