Here are some green smoothies benefits and other things you probably don’t know about yet.
GREEN SMOOTHIES BENEFITS – These are the health benefits of green smoothies and some facts about the healthy drink.
When someone says “green”, others would automatically think of nature and healthy foods. It’s always a common perception that eating greens is eating healthy and this is absolutely right. But not all healthy foods come in the shade of green.
What makes a bowl healthy is a combination of colorful fruits, veggies, nuts, and anything natural so your body may get the right amount of various nutrients it needs to function well and maintain a healthy state.
Now, here are the incredible and surprising health benefits of drinking green smoothie:
- To detoxify the body and this is said to be the cheapest way to maintain a healthy body and prevent diseases.
- To help you lose weight. It contains a lot fiber, maintain regular bowel movements, and helps in increasing your energy levels.
- The various fruits, vegetables, and other healthy ingredients may help you boost your immune system.
- The healthy ingredients can improve your digestion.
- Makes your skin healthy and look healthy. There are oranges, pineapples, broccoli, blueberries, strawberries and spinach you may as among the best anti-aging foods.
- It may help you avoid serious condition by drinking your antioxidant-rich foods such as strawberries, blueberries, grapes, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower.
Commonly, this smoothie is made of leafy greens like spinach, kale, arugula, and microgreens with water. But since this is bitter in taste, you may have the following healthy additions as per a blog from WebMD:
- Fruits like apple, mango, banana, avocado, or pineapple
- Other vegetables like carrot, beetroot, cucumber, or cauliflower
- Nuts and seeds like almond or peanut butter, hemp or chia seeds, and flax meal
- Herbs and spices like ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, or cocoa powder
- Natural sweeteners like honey, dates, or stevia
- Creamy additions like yogurt, dairy or non-dairy milk, or silken tofu
- Self Care Activities – Practices To Show Yourself Some Love and Care
- High Protein Meals To Keep You Full, Promote Weight Loss
What can you say about this? Let us know!