Effective weight loss tips from Doc Willie Ong through these simple habits.
DOC WILLIE ONG – Internist and cardiologist Doc Willie Ong has these effective tips through doing these simple habits in order to lose weight.
Losing weight is hard and difficult. It requires tough tasks to make you shed off some pounds but with discipline and heeding facts, you surely overcome the challenges and reach your goal.
Fighting the cravings, no shortcuts, exercise alone is not enough, the diet of one person might not work to you, and the fact that man can actually eat more then lose weight than woman who cannot do this – these are just some hard realities of losing weight.
Excess weight and being obese damages a person physically and causes certain health problems. And for Doc Willie Ong, an internist and a cardiologist, here are some effective tips to lose weight through these easy and simple habits:
- Drink water and avoid all types of sweetened drinks may it be bottled or in can.
- Eat three meals per day and avoid snacking. If you get hungry, choose a healthier choice of snack such as banana, apple, and among others.
- Always choose healthy foods and drop the junk ones.
- If there’s a need to indulge, take a little of everything and just the enough amount to satisfy you.
- Always eat vegetables as they are low in calorie but can make you full easily for a longer time which reduces your food intake and eventually lose weight.
- Butter, mayonnaise, fats, and sweets are the foods you must avoid as they can make you fat.
- Don’t stock up junk foods at home because there will be a big tendency that you will munch it. Avoid temptations.
- Check the nutrition label and choose those low in sodium and low in calories.
- Monitor your weight.
- Be active.
Watch the video below:
- Most Dangerous Diseases – List Of Most Dangerous and Deadliest Diseases
- STOMACH ULCER – Signs and Symptoms You Should Never Ignore
What can you say about this? Let us know!