Doc Willie Ong discusses Chamomile tea benefits.
CHAMOMILE TEA BENEFITS – Here are the benefits of chamomile tea for a better sleep and among others according to Doc Willie Ong.
The chamomile tea is best known for its effects to give us good and quality sleep. This is one of the best and highly-suggested remedy if you find yourself having difficulty in terms of sleeping every night.
Here are the other benefits of drinking chamomile tea according to Doc Willie Ong:
- It contains apigenin, a type of antioxidant that helps you have a good and quality sleep.
- There were studies that drinking this tea promotes digestive health.
- Serves as protection against certain types of cancer due to its antioxidant content which is linked to lowering risk of having cancer.
- This controls level of blood sugar due to its anti-inflammatory properties which prevents damage to the cells of the pancreas. As we all know, pancreas produces insulin, to which this insulin is the hormone that takes away sugar from the blood.
- Drinking this can improve heart health. This is rich in flavones that potentially lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- It relieves anxiety and depression.
Other benefits of this include boosting of immune system, soothing sore throat, and improving skin health. This is loved by many people because of its relaxing aroma.
And according to The List, this also aid weight loss as your replacement for your soda drink or other sweet beverages, drops the risk of having diabetes, helps in joint pains, and eases menstrual cramps. There are just fewer cases that makes people not consume this such as those with allergies.
See post below:
- Consequences Of Sleeping Late or Working On A Night Shift
- Salt Water To Treat Sore Throat, Colds, Toothache, and Gum Problem
What can you say about this? Let us know!