These are the early signs of diabetes you should look out for.
EARLY SIGNS OF DIABETES – How can you tell if you have this condition? Here are the early signs and symptoms that are so mild you won’t easily notice them.
Diabetes is “a condition wherein the pancreas is no longer able to produce insulin or the body cannot anymore make good use of what it produces”.
This health problem is a common condition and many people are suffering from it. It is also associated with other serious conditions. The onset of this happens gradually with symptoms that are so mild you won’t notice them immediately.
And here are the mild early signs and symptoms of this that you should look after for early detection.
- hunger and fatigue as this is caused by the body not making enough insulin or resisting insulin leading to no energy making you hungrier and more tired
- you have frequent urination
- you have a dry mouth and itchy skin
- the vision becomes blurry
Type 2 diabetes may also lead to complications such as slow-healing sores or cuts, yeast infections, weight gain, acanthosis nigricans, numbness and tingling in hands and feet, and impotence.
Meanwhile, here are some tips to manage high blood sugar:
- drink only water and avoid soft drinks, iced tea, juice, and other sweet drinks
- eat only one(1) cup of brown rice per meal
- do not eat too much bread
- eat more vegetables
- eat fist
- avoid oily food
- limit your intake of meat
- avoid unhealthy habits
- eat fruits such as apples, pears, and bananas, and avoid grapes, mango, and watermelon
These are the fruits for diabetes people and the correct serving of each for consumption:
- 1/2 medium apple
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup honeydew melon
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 17 small grapes
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 1/4 cup strawberries
What can you say about this? Let us know!