HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER RICE – Here is an easy guide to making and cooking cauliflower rice, a healthy meal.
A famous and healthy alternative for white rice is cauliflower. This food is filling, nutritious, and very low in calories. Cauliflower is filled with nutrients like fiber, vitamins C, K and B6, and potassium and this is how to make cauliflower rice.
Cauliflower Benefits, How To Make Cauliflower Rice
What are the health benefits of cauliflower and how to make rice out of this?
CAULIFLOWER – Here are some of the things you should know about cauliflower including its health benefits and cauliflower rice.
With quite an impressive profile when it comes to nutrition, cauliflower boasts a low-calorie amount but is packed with vitamins and minerals that the body significantly needs. It is also high in fiber which makes it beneficial for our overall health.
As much as many people are aware, fiber helps improve digestive health and it reduces the likeliness of having chronic diseases like coronary heart disease, stroke, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and others.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that looks similar to its cousin broccoli – a white version of it. Its taste is mild, slightly sweet, and with a hint of nutty taste.
According to a blog from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Nutrient Database, the following nutrients can be found in a cup of this or 128 grams (raw):
- Calories: 25
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Vitamin C: 77% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 20% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 11% of the RDI
- Folate: 14% of the RDI
- Pantothenic acid: 7% of the RDI
- Potassium: 9% of the RDI
- Manganese: 8% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 4% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 4% of the RDI
Other health benefits from it include stronger bones, healthy circulation, prevention of cancer, supported hormonal balance, supported immune system, and promotion of weight loss.
In line with weight loss, here are some tips for making rice out of this versatile vegetable:
- Use a grater with medium-sized holes to turn it into small pieces like the size of a grain of rice.
- Make sure to take out excess water or any moisture. Water or moisture may make your meal soggy.
- To cook it is pretty simple. Saute your cauliflower rice over medium heat in 1 Tbsp oil. Cover your dish and cook for a total of five to eight minutes. You may season it with your desired seasoning like soy sauce or salt and pepper.
- Hot Compress Uses and How To Make A Hot Compress
- Passion Fruit – What Is Passion Fruit, How To Eat Passion Fruit
What can you say about this? Let us know!