HOW TO RELIEVE CONSTIPATION – Here are some effective tips and diet changes to do in order to relieve and manage constipation.
Constipation is a common condition. It can be due to the foods one has consumed, lifestyle choices, certain medications, or medical conditions. Among the symptoms include fewer than three bowel movements per week, changes in stool, pain when passing stools, and still having that feeling that you have not passed all stool.
CONSTIPATION TREATMENT – Foods You Must Eat To Treat Your Constipation
Here are some foods for constipation treatment that you must know!
CONSTIPATION TREATMENT – Doc Willie Ong shares some kinds of foods that a person must eat to treat his or her constipation.
The infrequent bowel movement or when a person is suffering from passing of stools in just less than three times a week is constipation. This is among the most common digestive problems that affects many people.
There are common causes behind this and as such are the following:
- diet low in fiber
- lack of physical exercise
- delaying your impulse whenever you have the urge
- travel or routine changes
- some certain medications
Now, if you have constipation, here are the proper foods you must eat according to Doc Willie Ong:
- Green leafy vegetables for these are high in fiber which can help for your regular bowel movement. Kangkong, spinach, pechay, and malunggay are among the best examples
- Okra or lady finger is rich in fiber which helps in the formation of the stool for smooth passing. Choose the one that is not longer than 4 inches in length.
- Oatmeal has a soluble fiber called beta-glucan which helps take away cholesterol in the body.
- Yogurt has good bacteria which is good for the stomach and colon.
- Water is among the most essential being the key factor to soften up the stools. Lack of liquid in the body causes harder stools which is why one must drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday.
Meanwhile, as per Health Line’s article, there are more other ways to prevent being constipated: avoiding alcoholic drinks, cutting down consumption of meat, milk, cheese, and processed foods, physical activities, taking fiber supplements, and many more.
See post below:
- Proper Hand Washing Can Prevent These 15 Types Of Disease
- Health Tips For Older Adults: Some Tips For Healthy Life As You Age
What can you say about this? Let us know!