Here are some details about guyabano leaves benefits to our health.
GUYABANO LEAVES BENEFITS – These are the health benefits and unpleasant side effects of consuming guyabano leaves tea.
The guyabano fruit itself has a lot of surprising benefits to the health. It can also be called graviola or soursop, the fruit of the Annona muricata evergreen tree. The fruit can be eaten fresh when ripe and its flesh is juicy and sweet.
Among the benefits of the fruit include destroying free radicals, anti-inflammatory properties, reducing blood sugar levels, preventing ulcers, and lowering the risk of certain types of cancer.
And apart from the fruit, the leaves of this are just as amazing when it comes to bringing powerful benefits to the body and health. What can we get from consuming the guyabano leaves tea?
First, know how to make tea out of the leaves. The procedure is pretty simple just as long as you have fresh or dried leaves. What you will need is 6 fresh or dried leaves and 4 cups of water. You may also add some honey for added sweetness and flavor.
Bring the water to a boil then add the leaves. Let it simmer and steep the mixture for 15 minutes. After this, remove and strain. Add honey if desired.
Here are the benefits of this:
- It has a lot of antioxidants that not only neutralize harmful agents but also lower the risk of several serious health conditions such as diabetes, cancer, and heart problems.
- It can help ease the back pain.
- Regular consumption can lead to improved mood.
- It can aid digestive issues as it is a great source of Vitamin C and fiber.
- The vitamin C it has can boost the immune system.
- It has a lot of astringent agents for skin tightening and shrinking pores.
- The tea has sedating and calming effects that help ease stress and depression.
- It can help treat gout arthritis.
According to a post from Fashion Lady, drinking this may also aid weight loss, improve bone health, and prevent diseases. Some of its side effects are neurotoxic effects, too much consumption can lead to digestive disorders and hypotension.
- Hangover Home Remedies – What Are The Effective Remedies?
- Benefits Of Honey – What Are the Health Benefits Of Honey?
What can you say about this? Let us know!