CINNAMON ROLLS – This is an easy and simple guide to making soft and chewy cinnamon rolls including the complete list of ingredients.
Big, fluffy, soft, and absolutely delicious are cinnamon rolls. You can never go wrong when you choose this bread. Here’s a guide that you can follow easily that does not require a ton of ingredients – love, patience, and dedication.
Cinnamon Roll Recipe – Complete Guide and Ingredients
Here’s an easy cinnamon roll recipe and guide to making this all-time favorite.
CINNAMON ROLL RECIPE – Here’s a super quick and easy-to-follow guide and ingredients to making cinnamon rolls.
Soft and gooey cinnamon rolls are some of the little things in life we surely want to achieve when it comes to baking. The soft, moist, fluffy, and topped with silky cream cheese icing rolls are the real winners and a game-changer for that matter.
Imagine having every bite of it just melt in your mouth filling your tongue with an explosive taste of sweetness and flavor.
The process of making this all-time favorite for many people is pretty easy and simple. The ingredients are also not complicated.
Check out the ingredients needed for the dough, filling, and cream cheese frosting.
2 cups all-purpose flour, or more as needed
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons butter, softened (Optional)
¾ cup milk
½ cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup butter, softened
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Make sure to preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk the flour then add other components such as 2 tablespoons white sugar, baking powder, and salt. Put them in a large bowl.
- Add the 3 tablespoons of softened butter.
- Beat the egg and add the milk then mix this with the flour-butter mixture and mix until you form a soft dough.
- Sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and roll your dough into it until you achieve a 1/4-inch thick, in the shape of a rectangle, then brush its surface with 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- For the filling, mix the 1/2 cup of white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon all together.
- Sprinkle the sugar-cinnamon mixture on the bottom and the other half on the over butter-brushed dough. Roll it until it forms a log-like appearance and cut it into 18 parts.
- Put it into a 9-inch square baking dish brushed with 2 tablespoons of melted butter then bake in your preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
As for the frosting, mix together the confectioners’ sugar, cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, and vanilla extract and achieve a smooth texture. After your rolls have been baked, topped them with the cream cheese.
And that is how you’ll achieve soft, moist, and gooey rolls according to a post from All Recipes.
- What Is A Migraine – Signs, Symptoms, & Treatment For Migraine
- Cinnamon Powder Uses – How To Use Cinnamon Powder
What can you say about this? Let us know!