HOW TO SLEEP EASILY AT NIGHT – Are you looking for some effective ways on how you can easily fall asleep at night?
Many people are suffering from sleeping difficulties. It is one of the biggest challenges that a person may face daily and it can be hard to beat if you don’t exert much effort on abiding some tips on how to sleep easily at night.
Difficulty Sleeping: Tips To Easily Fall Asleep Every Night
If you are experiencing difficulty sleeping, here’s what you need to do!
DIFFICULTY SLEEPING – Here are some tips from Doc Willie Ong if you are having a difficult time of falling asleep every night or on some nights.
Sleeping plays a vital role to the state of health of a person. Lack of sleep can possibly lead to certain medical problems, this is which is why people must have the complete and right amount of sleep and rest.
Experts say that after a long and tiring day, a person must have a sleep of 8 hours in order to regain energy. However, there are really just circumstances or nights where we find it hard to fall asleep despite all the efforts.
With this, public health expert Doc Willie Ong have these tips in order to sleep easily at night:
- Doing physical activities during the day time will surely put your body in peaceful rest at night because it cases tiredness and being tired will ultimately make you body want to rest.
- Avoid having “siesta” or sleeping in the afternoon because it will not make you sleepy at night.
- Gentle or brisk walking is a form of exercise and doing this prior sleeping will make your body crave for rest, thus, leads to a peaceful sleep at night.
- In terms of food, banana is highly suggested because it has the ability to increase serotonin which drives us to be more relaxed.
- Drinking chamomile tea to doze you off to sleep is also good for it relaxes the body.
- One factor to have a full rest is a quiet room and a comfortable bed to sleep.
- Before sleeping or closing your eyes, avoid thinking of things that make you stressed.
- If you really can’t sleep no matter what you do, just simply lie down. At least, through this, you have put your body at rest.
- A warm bath before going to bed also relaxes your body and gives you a fresh feeling.
Watch the full video below:
- Belly Fat: Avoid Having Belly Fat Amid Quarantine Through These Tips
- COVID TIPS: REAL versus FAKE Facts, Doc Willie Ong Explains
What can you say about this? Let us know!