Beauty tips to have a flawless and good-looking legs from Doc Liza Ong.
BEAUTY TIPS – Here are some tips and techniques from Doc Liza Ong to make your legs look more beautiful, longer, and flawless.
We tend to always focus on our legs and hands. Oftentimes, we forget on what to do to take care of our legs. Our legs including of feet and knees also need extra care and attention just as much as the rest of our body.
With this, here are some simple tips from Doc Liza Ong as to how to get that flawless and maintain our beautiful legs:
- Hair removal is one way to maintain a flawless looking legs and as such, some of the methods are shaving, waxing, sugaring, epilator, and laser.
- Apply moisturizer regularly after showering or taking a bath and re-apply when in work. Do this in circular motion.
- Do exfoliate at least once a week through a mixture of olive oil or coconut oil with sugar known as “Sugar Scrub” and scrub it for a minute. You can also opt for “Salt Scrub” by mixing a half cup of salt and a half cup of coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Drink a lot of water to keep it hydrated and prevent dullness. Water is beneficial to hair, skin, and overall health.
- Exercise for 15 to 30 minutes to have a slimmer legs, five times a week. There are some appropriate workouts for this.
- Choose pants which fits just right, right length, nice cut, and dark in color in order to make it look slimmer.
- When outdoors, always apply sun screen that has 30 SPF and above.
- For a nice feet, always opt for the right fitting shoes to avoid damages.
Watch the video below:
- Cancer Tips For Women: Here Are Some Tips From Doc Willie Ong
- CHICKEN POX (Bulutong-Tubig): What To Do If Your Child Have This?
What can you say about this? Let us know!