URINE COLOR MEANING – Doctor Willie Ong discussed the different urine color and what they are trying to indicate.
The color of your urine is one of the health indicators. It is important to know the meaning of each color which can prompt if you need an urgent check-up to the doctor.
Urine Color & Its Indication According To Doc Willie Ong (List)
Doc Willie Ong Cites Possible Indication of Each Urine Color
URINE COLOR – There are several colors of urine and here is the indication of each according to doctor Willie Ong.
One of the best ways to stay healthy is to closely monitor our bodies. Each change may denote something – either positively or negatively.
If you observe your body closely, diagnosis of certain health conditions will most likely happen at an early stage. What usually go along with early diagnosis are higher chances of treatment and recovery.
You surely want to stay healthy – almost everyone does. One of the things you may observe is your urine color. Based on a video of Doc Willie Ong, each color may have an indication.
The color of your urine may range from super clear to deep purple. Here is a list of each urine color and its possible indication as Doc Willie Ong has cited in the video:
- Super Clear – Normal and there is no problem.
- Straw Yellow – It is normal.
- Dark Yellow – You may be dehydrated so it is best to drink a lot of water.
- Bright Yellow – It may be due to the vitamins you are taking.
- Orange – It may be due to your medicine or to dehydration.
- Cloudy or Milky – It may be natural but if you are suffering from pain, it may be due to Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) or kidney stones.
- Dark Brown – This urine color might be indicating a liver disorder according to Doc Willie Ong.
- Pink or Reddish – There may be blood in your urine. It possible signals kidney stone, cancer, or simply from eating food with red food coloring.
- Coke-Colored – It may be due to old blood from tumor or kidney stones.
- Blue or Green – It may be due to the medicines you are drinking or food you are eating.
- Deep Purple – Based on the video, it may be indicating kidney failure.
- with Bubbles – It is not good and it may be indicating too much protein.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.