LOWER YOUR CHOLESTEROL LEVEL – Doctor Liza Ramoso-Ong gave some tips on how you can reduce your cholesterol level.
Are you having a problem with high cholesterol level? A high level of cholesterol is something that you should never allow to be just it is. There are natural ways that you can actually lower your cholesterol level and lower the risk of health conditions.
HIGH CHOLESTEROL – 7 Warning Signs That Prompt A Need For Check-Up
7 Signs of High Cholesterol You Must Not Take For Granted
HIGH CHOLESTEROL – Here is a list of seven (7) warning signs that prompts a need for a check-up.
Undeniably, as we age, that is when certain health conditions started to appear. As they say, most of these health conditions are fruits of our habits and lifestyle when we were younger.
One condition that is common among many people is high cholesterol. There are two (2) types of cholesterol – the good and the bad and too much of the latter is risky for the health.
Too much cholesterol in the body can lead to stroke or sudden heart attack. There are signs and symptoms that show if you have high cholesterol level.
In case you notice the signs, it is best to change your lifestyle most especially your eating habit and to visit a doctor for a check-up. Based on an article on Right Home Remedies, here is a list of seven (7) warning signs of high cholesterol:
- Numbness. If you frequently experience numbness in your body parts, it can be a sign of having too much cholesterol in your body as cholesterol affects the blood circulation.
- Headache. This is one of the most common signs of too much cholesterol in the body. It is because cholesterol prevents enough oxygen to get to the brain.
- Rashes. Do you have skin rashes? Improper blood circulation may also affect your skin and cause it to develop skin rashes and make it appear rough and dull.
- Bloated Stomach. Eating too much fatty and oily food which are high in cholesterol may cause you a bloated stomach.
- Stress. This is a very common sign that can be pointing to other factors. However, believe that it may also be pointing to your cholesterol level.
- Poor Vision. Bad cholesterol is not good for the eyesight. If not treated, it can lead to blindness.
- Chest Pain. Based on the article, this may be caused by the pressure in the arteries as the blood circulation is affected when the cholesterol spikes up.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.