GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPES – The best way to easily consume our fruits and vegetable is by making a smoothie out of them and here are some recipes.
There are so many ways to make a delicious and healthy green smoothie. It is so easy as you can just combine almost any leafy greens and fruits. It is not just a healthy homemade snack but it is also considered a healthy “fast-food” meal and a way to cool off heat but in a good way. Here are some recipes!
Green Smoothie – Creamy and Healthy Smoothie
How to make a healthy and green smoothie where taste won’t be compromised?
GREEN SMOOTHIE – Here are some samples of creative recipes with healthy ingredients to make a delicious green smoothie.
A simple, healthy, and nutrient-dense smoothie will surely not fail to fuel your mornings. This is the best way to consume your greens without having to chew them. This is a wholesome food to sneak more fruits and veggies.
Green veggies have fiber, vitamin A, iron, vitamin K, folate, vitamin K, vitamin C, manganese, and calcium.
Kale, spinach, chard, celery, mustard greens, or romaine are all healthy and you can freely switch them up. The key is to not add any additional sugars. Stick with a healthy liquid base. You should also not forget to add healthy fats such as coconut oil, nuts, seeds, or 1/4 of an avocado then top it with spices such as cinnamon or ginger for some additional flavor.
Here are some sample recipes:
Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup organic coconut plant-based beverage
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 graham cracker sheet
Just blend everything on low and finish on high until you reach a smooth consistency.
Creamy Paleo Green Smoothie
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana, sliced, or 4 florets frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 medjool date, optional
Combine everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
Peaches & Kale Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- 3/4 chopped kale with stems removed, divided
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 4-5 fresh or frozen peach slices, thawed
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
Blend everything and when done, put in a bowl and top it with fresh peach slices, kale, and almonds.
Classic Green Smoothie
- 1 medium banana (peeled, frozen, quartered)
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 heaping Tbsp natural, salted peanut butter
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach
Put everything in a blender then blend. Add milk for thin consistency or frozen berries or bananas to thicken based on Minimalist Baker’s post.
Mango-Rita Green Smoothie of Cookie + Kate
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2 cups chopped mango (I used frozen mango chunks)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (I used frozen)
- Juice of ½ lime, more to taste, plus 2 lime slices for garnish
- Tiny pinch of salt
Blend the spinach, coconut water, and orange first until it becomes smooth then follow the mango, pineapple, lime juice, and salt and blend again.
- Early Symptoms Of Tetanus and What You Can Do About This
- Benefits Of Yoga – How It Helps To Stay Healthy?
What can you say about this? Let us know!