LACK OF SLEEP AT NIGHT – Here are some tips on how to prevent sleeping problems and have a quality bedtime at night.
Insufficient sleep at night can lead to problems that are bigger than keeping yourself up amid the drowsiness during the day. It can affect your mental state, your work, your relationships, and the other things that are of value to you and you might be unaware that it is already happening.
Lack of Sleep? Dr. Willie Ong Gives Tips For Quality & Better Sleep
Tips To Avoid Lack of Sleep in the Morning by Dr. Willie Ong
LACK OF SLEEP – Doctor Willie Ong gave tips on how to achieve better and quality sleep at night.
Are you one of those people who struggle to sleep at night? Do you spend several hours just staring at the ceiling and listening to music hoping you would feel sleepy right away?
Undeniably, there are a lot of people whose problems include the quality of their sleep. Several individuals find it hard to sleep at night so they end up sleepy during daytime and not effective and inefficient at work or school.
Lack of sleep may not only bring you a bad day but as well as a bad health. Based on a video of Dr. Willie Ong, having only six (6) hours of sleep daily may expose certain health conditions such as high blood sugar and heart disease.
In the video, Dr. Willie Ong gave some tips on how to achieve a better and quality sleep at night. Here are the things that you can do to prevent lack of sleep:
- It is good if you are tired but not too tired as this can help you sleep faster.
- Avoid sleeping in the afternoon. It will make it harder for you to sleep at night.
- Walking and exercise will help you sleep better.
- Eating banana can help you sleep better because it contains serotonin. Also, chamomile tea can help you relax.
- The bedroom should be quiet and relaxing to help you sleep better.
- Do not look at the clock. It will give you pressure to sleep.
- Don’t overthink things when you are ready to sleep and, as much as possible, avoid stress. Avoid meetings around 6:00 p.m. and avoid the social media when it is already 7:00 p.m.
- If you cannot sleep even if you done everything, just go to bed relax your body. This can still help you rest your body.
- It is best to have a warm bath during the night as it will help you sleep better, relax the body, and make you feel clean.
Based on the video, Dr. Willie Ong does not recommend taking medicines for sleep. According to him, it can make the body dependent to it and harder to sleep without it.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.