Tips on How To Avoid Heart Problem & Live Healthy
HOW TO AVOID HEART PROBLEM – Do you want to prevent the possibility of developing heart disease? There are some ways that can help you.
Among the health problems that many people are dealing with are heart diseases or heart failure. It can congenital or present right upon one’s birth or it can also be acquired.
You can develop heart problems from an unhealthy lifestyle. Do you seldom have enough rest and rest? Is your diet filled with unhealthy foods that are rich in cholesterol? Do you rarely get to have time for exercise? Unfortunately, these are some of the many situations that can trigger a heart problem.
Vices can also cause a heart disease and as well as stress. Clogged veins and arteries are also a problem.
If you feel good now and your heart is totally healthy, the best thing to do is to start or continue consciously taking care of it. How to avoid heart problem? There are simple ways that can contribute a lot.
- Control your blood pressure. Hypertension or high blood pressure is one of the main triggers of heart problems. It is best to see a doctor at least every two (2) years for appropriate blood pressure management based on your age and overall health condition.
- Check your cholesterol. Based on an article on Mayo Clinic, undergo a baseline cholesterol test at least every five (5) years to see if your cholesterol level is within the desirable ranges. The advisable range of the low-density lipoprotein or LDL is below 130 milligrams or 3.4 millimoles per liter.
- Control your blood sugar. This is one of the most important tips on how to avoid heart problem most especially if you are diabetic. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Exercise – Maintain a healthy weight and control your diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol level through exercise. Under your doctor’s supervision, the recommended amount of time for exercise is between 30-60 minutes daily.
- Eat healthy foods. There is no substitute for eating healthy foods. Fruits, vegetables, and grains are among those that you can turn to.
- Manage stress. Stress is one of the triggers of heart problems and several other health conditions. Practice relaxation and deep breathing to avoid it.
- Don’t disregard depression. Based on the article, being depressed is one of the factors that can affect your cardio health. It is best to see an expert if you feel hopeless or uninterested in life for proper medication.
You may also visit – 5 Warning Signs of Heart Failure – Doc Willie Ong Explains in Video