Here are some headache triggers you should know and for you to avoid to prevent this.
HEADACHE TRIGGERS – These are the things and incidents that trigger headache, a condition which is really bothering.
Bothering and may badly affect your daily tasks and productivity is a headache where the throbbing pain, at times, is too much to handle. There are different kinds of it to which each has its own set of symptoms, happens for a reason, and differs in terms of treatments.
Sometimes, stress and nasty colds are not the only reason of a headache. Here are the other factors that may trigger it:
- Red Wine
- Strong Scents
- Hair Accessories
- Skipped Meals
- Poor Posture
According to National Headache Foundation, there are also some foods that cause an aching head, and here are a few:
- cheese, such as cheddar, Emmentaler, Stilton, brie, and Camembert
- Pickled or dried herring
- Any foods that are fermented, pickled, or marinated
- Sour cream which must be in no more than ½ cup daily
- Nuts and peanut butter
- Sourdough bread, bread, and crackers that have cheese or chocolate
- Broad beans, lima beans, fava beans, and snow peas
- Foods with monosodium glutamate (MSG), like soy sauce, meat tenderizer, and seasoned salt
- Figs, raisins, papayas, avocados, and red plums must be consumed in no more than ½ cup daily
- Excessive amounts of tea, coffee, or cola beverages
- Sausage, bologna, pepperoni, salami, summer sausage, and hot dogs
- Chicken livers and pate
- Alcoholic beverages as per the article
Headache is a very common condition. However, it can sometimes be a symptom of a disease or other medical condition. You must go see your doctor if the pain comes after head trauma or comes along with other symptoms like drowsiness, fever, slurred speech, confusion, convulsion, and others.
- Stretch Marks Causes: Common Causes and How To Treat Them
- Health Tips: Truth About These Health Myths You Should Know
What can you say about this? Let us know!