HANGOVER CURE – These are the different ways to remedy the symptoms and ease the unpleasant feeling of a hangover.
It is said that time is the only sure cure for a hangover. But fortunately, there are a few things you can do to help yourself feel better when you are suffering from this. Here are some of the things that you can do!
Hangover Remedies: Best Cures To Treat Your Hangover
List of some of the best hangover remedies to help yourself feel better.
HANGOVER REMEDIES – Here are some of the best remedies and treatments for hangovers that you can definitely due to help yourself feel better.
After an alcohol overindulgence last night, you can definitely expect a throbbing pain in the head and a miserable state the next morning which is a hangover. Among the classic symptoms are diarrhea, fatigue, headache, nausea, excessive thirst, and shaking. At times, the blood pressure goes up and there’s an overproduction in your sweat glands.
It may feel like jetlag and also, there are cases that alcohol triggers migraines. But the symptoms vary from person to person which is also the same as the causes. There’s no actual cure to this but there are some ways you can do to help make you feel better.
Check out below:
- When you drink, you also get to urinate often. This means that alcohol acted as a natural diuretic. Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated. Dehydration causes hangovers.
- The feeling of fatigue is because of the loss of electrolytes. Consume electrolyte-rich drinks so as to also help restore important minerals such as sodium, potassium, and calcium.
- Eat a healthy meal before and after your drinking session. Eating carbs also helps because the dizziness and shaking you feel is because of your lowered blood sugar due to drinking alcohol.
- Drink a chamomile tea to calm yourself. It also helps relieve an upset stomach.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin B to restore lost nutrients. Vitamin B depletion causes fatigue and low energy levels.
- Get more sleep and rest because too much alcohol can cause disrupted sleep and lack of sleep have adverse effects on the health and productivity of a person. Not getting enough sleep also affects focus and linked to anxiety, irritability, and depressed mood as per an article from Everyday Health.
- Bad Effects Of Oversleeping: Health Impact Of Sleeping Too Much
- Celery Juice Benefits: Healthy Effects Of This Drink To The Body
What can you say about this? Let us know!