How to have flat tummy? Here are some effective ways!
FLAT TUMMY – Doc Willie Ong shares some effective tips to do and what are the things to avoid doing in order to have a flat stomach.
It has always been a hard battle to lose excess fats in the abdomen part of the body. Aside from the fact that the bulge is a bit unsightful, this is also associated to high risk of several diseases. But good news! There are some effective ways to reduce your waistline.
To have a flat tummy, here are some dos and don’ts according to Doc Willie Ong:
- Drinking a glass of water before every meal so that you will consume a smaller amount of food and in the long run, you can shed off some pounds.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages such as the hard ones, wine, and beer because all of these have calories. This is associated to bigger waistline because instead of burning fat, the liver burns the alcohol instead.
- As much as possible, avoid any sweet drinks.
- Say no to any junk foods, candies, and sweets because they are all contain high calories. A 100 gram candies has 500 calories while a bag of chips can have as much as 1000 calories.
- Do something to exercise your core muscles. This helps flatten your stomach. Be physically active.
- Always see to it to have proper posture whenever you are standing or sitting.
- Eat slowly for this not only reduces the air you swallow but also makes you full easily which will result to eating less. Chew your food thoroughly.
- Reduce your salt intake as it can cause bloating and might lead to water retention and swelling of legs and body. Processed foods are high in sodium.
- Two cups of fruits and two cups of vegetables per day is highly suggested to avoid constipation as this condition makes the tummy appear bulging.
- Reduce stress because stress releases cortisol causing excess fats which will be stored in the abdomen.
- Sleep more because lack of sleep results to being hungrier than usual which results to eating more causing fats.
See the full post below:
- LAUGHING BENEFITS – Here are some Health Benefits of Laughing
- Farting Causes: Is Excessive Farting A Sign Of Bad Health?
What can you say about this? Let us know!