Eye Bags Remedy and Some Tips On How To Lessen Its Appearance
EYE BAGS – If you got bags under your eyes, here are some tips to reduce their appearance and how to get rid of them.
Loose skin, pockets of fat, change in skin color, and natural shadowing can all cause the bags under the eyes. It gives you a fatigued appearance and some of us did not like how it affects our looks.
It even gets worse as we grow older because aging causes the tissues around the eyes to get saggy and eventually weaken them. And this leads to the fats going to the eyelids giving them a puffy and swollen appearance.
And there are also other factors contributing to this such as the following:
- Not getting enough sleep
- Smoking tobacco
- Retaining fluid happens usually after waking up or after eating salty foods
- Inherited condition
The Hopkins Medicine has these tips on how to get rid of it or reduce its appearance:
- Cold compress reduces blood flow. The reduced blood flow will improve the swelling and the inflammation.
- Hemorrhoid creams or other over-the-counter of this type. It has phenylephrine which narrows blood vessels resulting in reduced swelling.
- Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor that helps improve puffiness.
There are also surgical and non-surgical solutions to this. Among non-surgical solutions include filler, laser resurfacing, and chemical peel. Blepharoplasty, on the other hand, is one surgical solution where the doctor fixes the fats in the lower area and tightens it. This procedure will give it a smooth look and surface according to the post.
Other remedies include:
- Keeping yourself hydrated
- Retinol creams
- Using lightening products
- Applying sunscreen
- Enough sleep (experts suggest sleeping seven to nine hours a day)
- The use of makeup may also conceal it but this is just a temporary solution.
- Degloving – What Is Degloving Injuries and Its Types and Causes?
- Oat Milk vs Almond Milk – Which Is Better and More Nutritious?
What can you say about this? Let us know!