WARM WATER BENEFITS – Here is a guide on what you can get from drinking warm water.
One of the basic needs of the body is water. As the medical field says – a living body can survive a few days without food but never without water. It is widely known that in order to stay healthy, one must drink adequate water daily.
People with normal health must take at least eight (8) glasses of water daily. When it comes to drinking water, most people love cold water to quench the thirst.
But, those who are conscious about their health, they prefer warm water. Have you heard about the warm water benefits?
There are several warm water benefits for the human body. Based on an article on Healthline, here is a list of what it can give the human body:
- Helps relieve nasal congestion – Inhaling the steam or vapor of a cup of warm water can help loosen clogged sinuses and ease sinus headache.
- Promotes healthy digestion – Theory states that warm water is effective for better digestion as it can dissolve and dissipate the food eaten.
- Improves central nervous function – A research found that drinking water can help improve the central nervous system and as well as the mood.
- Relieves constipation – A regular in-take of warm water can help keep regular bowel movements as drinking water helps loosen stools.
- Helps improve circulation – Warm water can help the circulatory organs like the arteries and veins and it can help expand and carry blood more effectively in the whole body.
- Decreases stress levels – Based on the article, a 2014 study found that insufficient water may affect the feeling of calmness and satisfaction negatively and may also affect the positive emotions. It is important to keep yourself hydrated to improve your level of relaxation and mood.