Warning Signs of Thyroid Problem in Women w/c Must Not Be Taken for Granted
THYROID PROBLEM IN WOMEN – Here is a guide on the warning signs a woman must not ignore as it may indicate a thyroid problem.
Undeniably, most of the time, people take for granted the warning signs of certain health conditions. That is the reason why many discovered their diseases at a later stage.
Yes, most signs may be common that is why it is best to have them checked by a medical expert. In doing so, you are lowering the chance of losing time to treat a certain disease in case.
Let us take for example the thyroid problem in women. The thyroid gland is the butterfly-shaped gland at the back of the neck. It is responsible for the production of certain hormones.
The thyroid problem in women got warning signs but not everyone is aware of it that’s why some discover a thyroid problem when it is already hard to treat.
Based on an article on Right Home Remedies, there are different types of thyroid problems but the most known ones are the hypothyroid and the hyperthyroid.
The hypothyroid refers the insufficient production of the thyroid hormones while the hyperthyroid refers to the over production. The hormones plays a big role in the body’s metabolic activities.
With regards to warning signs of thyroid problem in women, based on the article, here is a list of the signals you must not ignore:
- Extended state of sadness. Depression or an extended state of sadness may be a sign as thyroid glands regulate the other hormones in the body like the serotonin or the happy hormone.
- Extreme exhaustion. Fatigue may also be related to hypothyroidism. Observe if you still feel very tired even after a long sleep and rest.
- Thinning of the hair. If there’s a problem with your thyroid, your body may not fully absorb the nutrients from the food you eat. It may further result in the thinning of the hair strands.
- Poor concentration. Based on the article, an overactive thyroid gland may result in a person struggling to concentrate. The person may also display aggressiveness.
- Struggling to sleep. An overactive thyroid gland may also lead to a troubled sleep. You may sleep but you will wake up after a few hours and would find it hard to return to sleeping again.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.