Guide on Quick Remedy for Toothache To Free Yourself from Disturbing Pain
QUICK REMEDY FOR TOOTHACHE – Here is a list of some home remedies to instantly relieve the pain in your tooth/teeth and go on with your day productively.
There are a lot of health conditions that may not be life-threatening but they can keep you from being productive and from enjoying life with your family and loved ones. One of these is a toothache.
Toothache is undeniably not very frightening but it can really ruin a good day. It is really hard to go on with your tasks because of the disturbing pain that can keep you from eating well, smiling, drinking, and a lot more.
You can take over-the-counter medicine to relieve the pain but many prefer a quick remedy for toothache. A remedy that can ease the pain while waiting for the effect of the medicine is usually the instant need.
Do you need a quick remedy for a toothache? Here is a list of some home remedies that can instantly provide relief from the pain in your tooth or teeth as per an article on Healthline:
- Saltwater rinse. This is usually the first-line treatment. Add some salt to warm water and gargle it. It will serve as a disinfectant and can loosen the food particles stuck in your teeth.
- Hydrogen peroxide rinse. Using a mixture of water and 3% hydrogen peroxide as a gargle can help kill the bacteria, reduce plaque, and ease bleeding gums. You can use it as a mouthwash.
- Cold compress. Applying a cold compress in the affected area can lead the blood vessels to constrict thus easing the pain.
- Peppermint tea bags. After using your teabag and it is slightly warm, you may apply it to the affected area to soothe the pain. Based on the article, you may also do it the other way around – putting the teabag in the freezer and allowing it to cool before applying it to the affected area.
- Garlic. It is known to the public that garlic has antibacterial properties. It can kill bacteria that can cause plaque in your teeth and it can also act as a pain reliever. Crush a garlic clove to create a paste and apply it to the affected area.
You may also visit – Signs of High White Blood Cell (WBC) Count You Must Not Ignore