Here are some good effects of house plants to your health.
HOUSE PLANTS – Indoor plants are very pleasing in the eyes it is also just as pleasing to our mental and physical health and here’s why.
Plants are currently being a trend today. More and more people are getting themselves indulged to collecting and taking care of plants. But aside from giving your home the refreshing and nature-ish vibe, placing indoor plants inside your house is also beneficial to your mental and physical health.
Check out some of its benefits below:
- Plants give off oxygen that people need and absorbs carbon dioxide.
- They remove toxins from the surroundings such as VOCs or volatile organic compounds coming from paints, coatings, and refrigerator.
- Plants take away dirt from the surroundings which decreases chance to catch cough, sore throats, and it relieves tiredness.
- They act as natural humidifier and increase humidity.
- It affects you mentally by feeding your mind with positivity.
- A study have shown that it improves your drive to work efficiently and boost productivity and concentration.
- They help improve sleep as per post from Doc Willie Ong.
Here are some of the best indoor plants yo must place inside your home:
- Snake Plant – this is a low-maintenance plant which can filter nasty chemicals like benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene, and toluene
- Dracaena – this is also a low-maintenance plant which filters the air
- Spider Plant – this is easy to care for kind of plant and also a strong air purifier
- Bird’s Nest Fern – it has bright green, ripple-edged fronds which is best placed in a bathroom with a shower as long as there’s a window to give it a natural light
- Hearing Loss – Effective Tips To Protect Your Hearing Ability
- Diabetes Symptoms: Common Symptoms You Shouldn’t Neglect
What can you say about this? Let us know!