Dr. Albert Chua Cites Tips To Avoid Getting High Creatinine Level
HIGH CREATININE LEVEL – Doctor Albert Chua gave some important tips to avoid it and maintain an ideal level of the creatinine.
Everyone of us wants to be healthy. However, undeniably, it is not all the time that we can prevent ourselves from choosing a viand cooked deeply in oil over the ones loaded with a lot of vegetables. The delicious taste of certain food may always tempt us.
Staying healthy is not just actually about the food we avoid – the food we eat also plays a huge factor. It is important to consider those that can bring the body the nutrients and vitamins it need – like vegetables and fruits.
To keep ourselves healthy, it is also vital to monitor our body. Let us take for example the creatinine level of the body. Having high creatinine level may indicate that the kidneys are not okay. We may have it checked every now and then to make sure we don’t go beyond the normal level.
- Adult Male – 0.6 to 1.2 milligrams (mg) per deciliter
- Adult Female – 0.5 to 1.1 milligrams (mg) per deciliter
There are also ways to avoid high creatinine level according to Dr. Albert Chua. In a video posted by Dr. Willie Ong on YouTube, Dr. Chua gave important tips on how to maintain an ideal and normal level of the creatinine. Here is a list of the tips from him:
- Review the medication you are taking as there are those that can be damaging to the kidneys, directly or indirectly. According to the doctor, medicines for rheuma may be bad for the kidneys most especially those that already have kidney problems.
- Do not easily take antibiotics without the prescription of the doctor.
- Do not easily take herbal supplements.
- Inform the doctor that you have kidney problem in case you will be given prescriptions for another medical condition.
- Reduce your intake of protein.
- Avoid salty food.
- Go for a check-up.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.
READ ALSO: HERNIA – Dr. Willie Ong & Dr. Ramon Estrada Explain This Condition