6 High Blood Symptoms You Must Not Take For Granted
HIGH BLOOD SYMPTOMS – Here is a list of six (6) risky signs of high blood pressure or hypertension.
A lot of people have hypertension or high blood pressure. One of the main reasons why many Filipinos have this is because most of us really love eating.
Fatty food and those that are high in cholesterol may contribute a lot to our bad health condition. Although high blood is common among many people now, it is something that must not be taken for granted.
High blood can lead to stroke and cardiovascular diseases. Sadly, stroke may leave a person paralyzed or, worst, dead.
For hypertensive individuals and even those who are not suffering from this health condition, it is best to know the high blood symptoms. There are at least six (6) signs that indicate a risky condition.
Based on an article on Right Home Remedies, here is a list of six (6) high blood symptoms that you must not take for granted:
1. Severe headache. This is the most common symptom of hypertension but this must be attended to right away. Its pain is different from the sinus and migraine headache.
2. Irregular heartbeat. According to the article, this must be addressed right away as it may lead to a damage in the heart.
3. Chest pain. The chest pain brought by hypertension is characterized by the kind of pain that extends from the heart portion to the upper arms then to the jaw.
4. Spots in the eyes. Also one of the high blood symptoms is a spot o several spots in the eyes. It can cause irregularities in the vision of the person.
5. Breathing difficulty. Experiencing a breathing difficulty may indicate problem in the heart and lungs coordination. The latter may be filled with water leading to its difficulty to pump oxygen.
6. Extreme fatigue. Based on the article, you may experience extreme body pains in doing tasks.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.