What are the healthy foods to eat before sleeping but won’t make you gain weight?
HEALTHY FOODS – Doctor Liza Ong shares and discusses varieties of healthy foods to eat for better sleep that won’t make you gain weight.
Sleeping is one of the most healthy and essential habits we must all do and practice. All experts would always recommend and suggest for all of us to have a good and long sleep to rest, especially for children as this is significant for their growth and development. It is also through sleeping that our energy is restored.
And if having trouble sleeping, here are some healthy foods you can eat according to Doc Liza Ong which won’t make you gain weight:
- Bananas – it contains tryptophan
- Sweet Potatoes – it is complex carbohydrates and rich in fiber
- Oatmeal and Cereals – they are high in fiber and melatonin that helps us sleep
- Milk – it relaxes us and also has tryptophan
- Chamomile Tea – a warm cup will make you sleepy
On contrary, avoid to consume these foods before sleeping: meat, too much full from too much eating, spicy foods, alcoholic drinks, energy drinks, softdrinks, and among others.
Other tips for a good sleep are:
- Schedule your body to make a “body clock” by sleeping and waking up everyday on the same time.
- Avoid mental work beyond 6 p.m.
- Don’t schedule an early meeting for the next day.
- A comfortable bedroom and good mattress.
- Taking light snack or warm drink.
- Making the body physically tired.
- Meditating, listening to music, and a good massage.
- Count your blessings.
- For married couple, doing “it” before sleeping.
Watch the video below:
- BAD BREATH SOLUTIONS – What To Do To Treat Your Bad Breath?
- MILK BENEFITS – Who Needs To Drink Milk Everyday?
What can you say about this? Let us know!