Here are some health tips if it is itchy down there.
HEALTH TIPS – These are some causes and treatment if it is itchy down there for women causing gives them discomfort and irritation.
Irritating and uncomfortable to women is the itchiness down there. Aside from these, it can also be a sign of infection which is why they must take this seriously and talk to their doctor about it. Aside from itching, it can also come with burning feeling.
Often times, women assume that it is a yeast infection. However, what if it’s not because of this?
Here are some reasons why:
- Contact dermatitis – It could be because of irritating substances such as lubricants and spermicides, latex condoms, latex diaphragms, laundry detergent, tight clothing, shampoos and body wash, fabric softeners, tampons, and sanitary pads. A lukewarm bath with a few tablespoons of baking soda for up to 15 minutes can help the healing process.
- Bacterial vaginosis – Itch, thin white, grey, or green discharge, foul or fishy odor, and burning feeling while urinating are some symptoms. Oral antibiotics and antibiotic gel or cream can help to treat.
- Pubic lice – These tiny creatures are attached to the hair and be treated through over-the-counter lice-killing lotion or topical prescription medication.
- Stress – According to an article from Healthline, this is very rare but stress can weaken the immune system which makes the person more prone to infection.
In order to avoid the itching, see some tips:
- Warm water and gentle cleanser.
- Avoid soaps, lotions, and bubble baths that hve strong scents.
- Wear cotton underwears and change undergarments every day.
- Eat yogurt to decrease risk of yeast infection.
- Wipe from front to back.
- TIPS: Easy Ways and Healthy Foods To Boost Metabolism
- Belly Fat: Here Are Some Tips To Reduce This In One Week
What can you say about this? Let us know!