Here are some fatigue warning signs that you must not ignore.
FATIGUE WARNING SIGNS – These are the warning signs of fatigue as caused by a lot of factors that you must not neglect and ignore.
Motor vehicle and workplace accidents are often caused by fatigue and fatigue is due to a lot of external and internal factors. It could be due to a combination of medical conditions, unhealthy lifestyle choices, workplace problems, and stress.
Being physically or mentally tired or sometimes both is fatigue. This is a feeling that can affect anyone, mostly adults. This type of overwhelming tiredness makes a person unable to complete normal activities of daily living. The symptoms of this are of vast range from being physical, mental, and emotional.
Below are some signs:
- chronic tiredness or sleepiness
- sore or aching muscles
- muscle weakness
- slowed reflexes and responses
- impaired decision-making and judgment
- moodiness, such as irritability
- impaired hand-to-eye coordination
- appetite loss
- reduced immune system function
- blurry vision
- short-term memory problems
- poor concentration
- reduced ability to pay attention to the situation at hand
- low motivation.
Recognizing these symptoms early can make difference and eventually cause benefits to a person. This can allow someone to take steps to rest and lessen its impact. According to Better Health article, depression, anxiety and stress, and grief are psychological causes of fatigue.
Your lifestyle makes an impact such as factors below:
- lack or too much of sleep
- alcohol and drugs
- sleep disturbances
- lack of regular exercise
- poor diet
There are also medical conditions that cause fatigue such as anemia, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, cold, flu, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, autoimmune disorders, congestive heart failure, cancer, diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease, and among others.
- Health Tips – What Happens To The Body When You Relax?
- Doc Willie Ong Shares Bad Habits That Affect Nerve, Artery, and Vein
What can you say about this? Let us know!