Here’s why you must not stop yourself from peeing according to Doc Willie Ong once you feel the urge to do so.
DOC WILLIE ONG – Public health expert Doc Willie Ong sights reasons why a person must not stop the urge or feeling to pass urine.
Urine is a liquid waste that the body passes out which is mainly made of water, salt, electrolytes such as potassium and phosphorus, and chemicals called urea and uric acid. This is the result of filtered toxins and other bad stuff from the blood.
Also, the color of the urine may have an indication or tell something about your health. The shade of this poses signs if there is something to worry about or none. The normal urine color ranges from pale yellow to deep amber and the darker shades could be a sign of a serious condition.
Now, below are the reasons according to Doc Willie Ong as to why you must not stop your urge to pee:
- You might suffer from pelvic pain. The bladder can just accordingly hold 2 cups of urine at maximum but it doesn’t mean you’ll have to delay your pee.
- You might experience incontinence or lack of control over urination. The more you stop yourself from peeing, the more damaging it is for pelvic floor muscles. Accordingly, stopping the urge stores the liquid which overstretches the bladder, thus, resulting in involuntary urination.
- You might suffer from difficulty to pass urine to the point of using a catheter just to empty your bladder.
- You can have Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). The more urine that stacks up in your bladder is also the greater chance of the bacteria in there being multiplied.
- You are likely to develop kidney stones or bladder stones as per the post.
- Anxiety Foods – Foods That Can Help People With Anxiety
- Core Exercises: Different Types and Benefits Of Doing This
What can you say about this? Let us know!